Drop-In Weekend Workshops
Non-profit OG Yoga is launching its new Yoga Teacher Training School September 8 through December 16, 2018. This 200-Hour School is presented in affiliation with Cloud Nine Yoga and is a Yoga Alliance Registered School with a special emphasis in trauma-informed and mindfulness-based practice.
Sign up for the entire 12-week training or select weekend workshop drop-in participation. Anyone with an interest is invited to register for the entire 12-week course for $2,495. Take advantage of the 20% discount price of $2,045 if you register by August 30th! Payments may be made over time and to be paid in full by November 9th.
OR- you can drop-in for any of the first 9 weekend workshops below for $250 per workshop. This is a great opportunity to sample OG Yoga's Teacher Training School. Plus, all workshop investments will be credited towards future OG Yoga School programming if you decide to take the full course later.
Drop-In Weekend Workshops ($250 Per):
Yoga, Service and Asana Basics: Week 1
- Saturday, September 8 and Sunday, September 9: 9am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Erika Faith - Founder Cloud Nine Yoga Schools, nationally recognized by The Yoga Alliance at the highest level since 2002. John Loggins - MA, University of San Diego, Leadership Studies. Greg Clowminzer - a transformational life coach.
Philosophy, Yin Yoga & Basic Anatomy: Week 2
- Saturday, September 15 and Sunday, September 16: 9am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Erika Faith - Founder Cloud Nine Yoga Schools, nationally recognized by The Yoga Alliance at the highest level since 2002. John Loggins - MA, University of San Diego, Leadership Studies
Yoga for Veterans / PTSD / Traumatic Brain Injury: Week 3
- Saturday, September 22 and Sunday, September 23: 9am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Eric Eichler, Veterans Administration Social Worker
Chakras, LGBQT and Adaptable Yoga: Week 4
- Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30: 9 am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Ari Henry- UCSD Professor, Jenna Zabrowski
Overcoming Trauma Through Yoga: Week 5
- Saturday, October 6 and Sunday, October 7: 9am - 5pm
- Restorative Yoga and Props
Trauma - The Psychology / The Body: Week 6
- Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 14: 9am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Yaji Tramontini, MFT, Dr. Dianne Sterling- Dianne Sterling, Psy.D.
- Modified Inversions
Yoga in the Criminal Justice System: Week 7
- Saturday, October 20 and Sunday, October 21: 9am - 5pm
- Yoga for Healthy Backs
Fascia and Soft-Foam Rolling: Week 8
- Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28: 9am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Chris Reese Morris- Opening Spaces, Katrina Smith Lodge- Yoga Del Mar & Certified Melt Method Instructor, Dr. Dianne Sterling, Psy.D
Best Practices for Yoga in Schools: Week 9
- Saturday, November 3 and Sunday, November 4: 9am - 5pm
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Erika Kyte, Doula and Social Worker
Location: Collective Impact Center, 3295 Meade. Ave., San Diego 92116