Why This School?
Complete a 200-Hour training with an emphasis on the knowledge, tools and experience needed to effectively work with at-risk populations. This 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training School is presented by OG Yoga in affiliation with Cloud Nine Yoga.
We have space for 16 students in our School, so if you're interested, please register as soon as possible - Registrations completed by August 30th are eligible for the 20% discount price of $1,995. On September 1st or after the price will be $2,495. Registration closes on September 5th.
Or you can join us for drop-in workshops. The first 9 weekends of the 12-week School are available for drop-in rates of only $250 each. All drop-in investments will be applied to future OG Yoga School programming.
Why Take This Training?
There are many people of all ages who face challenges in their lives that cause physical, mental, and emotional problems. Many of these people can be helped through the practice of yoga - those suffering from PTSD, trauma, abuse, disabilities, foster care and incarceration. You will learn how to impart a sense of ease, confidence and awareness to support healing, resilience, personal development and positive social change.
This training will give you the knowledge, tools and experience needed to effectively work with at-risk populations and others who may benefit greatly from yoga but know nothing about yoga, are suspicious of yoga, or have no way to access yoga instruction either because of its accessibility or expense. OG Yoga teacher training offers an In-depth study of trauma-sensitive and mindfulness-based yoga, how to minimize triggers, use compassionate language and adapt poses.
Twelve weekends September 8th thru December 16th, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday, September 8th and Sunday September 9th
- Every weekend in September and October and Thru November 11 (ten consecutive weekends)
- Break: November 12th thru November 30th
- Saturday, December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd
- Saturday, December 8th and Sunday December 9th
- 20% Discount School price if you register by August 30th: $1,995
- School price is $2,495 if you register on September 1st thru September 5th. Registration closes on September 5th.
- You can pay in-full, or break your payments up into payments, due in full by November 9th, 2018
- For those who cannot attend the full 12-week Yoga Teacher Training School, we invite you to drop-in to one of our weekend workshops. Follow the link to view the various workshop topics and special presenters.
> View Workshops
Learn more about OG Yoga Teacher Training in our video from our "What Is Service Yoga 2.0 Workshop".
Location: Collective Impact Center, 3295 Meade Ave., San Diego, 92116
When: Twelve Weekends- September 8th thru December 16th, 9am - 5pm, Ten consecutive weekends thru November 11th, plus the first two weekends in December